Please follow these specific instructions to be eligible to play:
Aug 1, 2015 paperwork for fall due:
1) 4 copies of Roster after registering for GOTSOCCER. Print off website
2) S.A.G.E. forms for Mid NJ only
3) Both M.A.P.S./Mid NJ need membership forms for players
4) Coaches membership forms
5) Proof of Birth (can be birth certificate, Baptismal form or passport) Older kids can use driver’s license
6) Medical releases (not notarized). They will be returned as they are needed to be with coaches at games
7) Passes (Player pass and membership blue pass need to be on the special pass paper as copies are not accepted because not as waterproof). Player Pass has picture approximately 1 1/2inch x 1 ½ inch so can be stamped with official stamp. PICTURE MUST BE ON LEFT CORNER. Of note, GOTSOCCER has the ability now to place a picture digitally as an option. The stamp MUST cover part of the picture and pass
This is needed as if the stamp covers both, it becomes difficult to alter.
8) Coaches must have Minimum F License and Concussion Training Certificate
OF NOTE, Non Volunteer Coaches, i.e. professional Trainers, must be certified through the state through the state office. VP needs to see front and back of pass so Pete can certify for Mid NJ and MAPS.
IMPORTANT: When submitting the above to Pete Patterson/Regional VP of Mid NJ, ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE PAPERCLIPPED TOGETHER AND KEPT IN THE SAME ORDER AS LISTED ON THE OFFICIAL ROSTER.
For Mid Season Changes/Additions/Drops:
1) Send Copy of old official roster along with all changes
2) Need validated paperwork as above for new player if addition
3) If player is dropped, the player passes needs to be turned in.
4) ANY ADDITIONS /DELETIONS must be delivered no later than the Wednesday prior to a Saturday/Sunday game otherwise that player will not be certified for that game.
Suggestions: When you get your flight assignment, ALWAYS Appeal….either to stay where you are to prevent any further movement or to move your team to a more comfortable flight.
Mid NJ may be using GOT SOCCER for registering in the future so please continue to check.