A. Substitutions, without limit, may be made with the referee’s permission:
- After a goal has been made.
- At the start of the second half of play or prior to the start of an overtime period.
- At a goal kick by either team.
- At a throw-in by the team in possession of the ball.
B. Limited substitutions may be made with the referee’s permission:
5. In case of stoppage of play for an injury on a one-for-one basis for the injured player.
6. To replace a cautioned player.
- Players, coaches, or spectators ejected from a game by the referee must leave the field area. Play will be suspended until this happens. If there is a refusal, the game will be forfeited by the team who has made the refusal.
- Coaches are responsible for the conduct of spectators.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to suspend any player, coach or team from the tournament for unruly behavior.
- Players, coaches, or spectators are expected to conduct themselves within the spirit of the law. Displays of temper or dissent are cause for ejection from the game and the field area.
- Players, coaches and team officials ejected from the game by the referee shall be ineligible for the next scheduled game. Referees must report yellow and red cards awarded to any person to the tournament director and/or field site coordinator.
- Players and coaches from both teams will occupy the same side of the field. The parents and spectators from both teams shall occupy the opposite side of the field.
- Alcoholic beverages and pets are not permitted at any game site. If pets or alcoholic beverages are found, the spectator will be asked to leave the area.
- RED CARDS: 1 GAME FOR SERIOUS FOUL PLAY; 3 GAMES FOR VIOLENT CONDUCT, WHICH WILL BE HONORED BY THE TEAM’S STATE ASSOCIATION.
- IF A COACH IS COACHING MORE THAN ONE TEAM, AND IS RED CARDED, THEY ARE SUSPENDED FROM COACHING ANY TEAM UNTIL THEY CLEAR THE ONE (1) GAME SUSPENSION WITH THE TEAM THEY RECEIVED THE RED CARD WITH