East Brunswick, NJ
Connect with Us on:

2019 Ad Book_Letter to Families

To: All EBSC Travel Teams

Re: Labor Day Tournament – Local Ads Fundraiser

 

The East Brunswick Soccer Club is gearing up for this year’s Labor Day Tournament, which will be held Friday, August 30th through Monday, September 2nd.  Part of the Tournament tradition is the distribution of the Labor Day Tournament Ad Book. This tournament program includes advertisements for local businesses. Each travel team has the opportunity to solicit local businesses to advertise in the Ad Book. The Ad Book is a great way for all travel teams to raise money to pay for the team fees and promote East Brunswick businesses. The Ad Book will be distributed to all East Brunswick and visiting travel teams on Opening Day of the tournament. Extra copies will remain at the two snack bars throughout the season.

 

Here’s how it works: Parents solicit support from local businesses. The Ad Book Order Form shows the level of sponsorship that the business can opt for. 75% of the sale of an ad will go directly applied to the player’s fees.  The remaining 25% of proceeds will be used toward the cost of printing the ad books. (The Club breaks even from this event and we run it for the benefit of the travel players and parents.) 

 

This year, we are also offering families a chance to show their pride, by placing an ad for their child in the Ad Book. Same rules apply, 75% of your money will go back towards your child’s tuition and 25% will go towards printing expenses. This is a great way to get extended family members to support your child’s soccer dreams! (Contact Teresa Zaki for information on designing your layout).

 

Separately, we are asking that each EBSC travel team create a full-page ad which can consist of a team photo, roster, logo, clipart, or even a favorite quote.  There is no charge for the team ads and it is a great way to show your team spirit! Contact Teresa Zaki at ebsoccer.suppvp@gmail.com or if you would like help designing the ad, or if you have any general questions about the Ad Book.

 

Please note the dates below. Do not start soliciting ads prior to July 17th.

 

Important dates to remember:

    Wednesday, July 17th - Official start of Ad Solicitations

    Friday, August 23rd – Final day to submit the Ad Form

    Friday, August 30th - Opening Day / Distribution of the Ad Book

 

Enjoy your summer and see you at the fields!

 

Teresa Zaki

VP Support Services

East Brunswick Soccer Club

Club crest 1_alternate2 .jpg

 

Sponsors

Volk Insurance Group

JAGS

NJYSA

ATSC

3M Soccer League

USSF

USYSA

MAPS

MNJYSA