Coaches, in order to get referee money reimbursement, go to this link and complete your coaches information, including address where checks will be mailed.
Each team will get a $400 allowance that is supposed to cover 10 MNJYSA games. At the end of the season if you had higher referee expenses within your 10 MNJYSA games you can submit your receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement. Please note that all reimbursement requests will have to be submitted to the Treasurer within 30 days of the last date of the official MNJYSA season.
Please e-mail the VP of Travel, if you have any additional questions/comments.
General Club Forms:
SAGE Sportsmanship Pledge: [pdf]
- Field Accident Report: [pdf]
- Reimbursement Request: [xls] ( Reimbursements for the spring season are due by 6/30 of that year. Reimbursements for the fall season are due by 12/31 of that year). Please submit any applicable receipts or proof of payment with your reimbursement request.
Travel Team Forms:
- Please see the Travel Program section of the club site for all travel team related forms.
To view forms in PDF format, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required and is available here.
For easier use, right click the form link above and choose to Save it to your computer.
- EBSC Work Bond Policy (revised Sept. 6, 2011)
- Criminal Background Check Policy
- Alternate Criminal Background Check Procedure
- EBSC By-Laws, Rules and Regulations (revised Jan. 1997)
- Proposed Amended and Restated EBSC By-Laws, Rules and Regulations (revised Oct. 1, 2009)
- Minutes of General Meetings. Any club member may request a copy of meeting minutes, by emailing the Club Secretary.
- Reimbursement Request for Referee Fees